Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bulldogs to announce new addition - Interview TOMORROW on THE PEAK, Bryant Perrier to the MJHL.

The newest member of the Alberni Valley Bulldogs will be known sooner rather than later. When exactly, I'm not sure...But I can tell you for certain that the "player to be named" will join me tomorrow morning just after 8:10am on the 93.3 The Peak FM morning show. If you aren't in the Alberni Valley, catch it live on our Internet stream on our website at www.933thepeak.com

As reported by someone in the comments section of my last post (with credit to Gregg Drinnan's blog "Taking Note" (www.gdrinnan.blogspot.com) former Dogs coach GM Bryant Perrier has been hired by the MJHL's Neepawa Natives. All the best to Bryant in his new challenge!

Hammer


-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope this player will be a good for the team! I believe he will! I am exicted for this season and im even counting down when they return haha...lol! Congrats to Bryant too!