Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Canucks take game 1, other series open tonight

Well I didn't see more than a couple minutes of it, but I certainly heard most of it as the Canucks took game 1 last night 2-1 over the St. Louis Blues.

So far, so good. Game 2 goes tomorrow at GM place.

Am I the only one that misses WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME?

Some great games to watch tonight as the other series kick off with Montreal at Boston on CBC, and then the second half of the double-header sees the Ducks at the Sharks.

On TSN, it's Columbus at Detroit, then Calgary at Chicago.

I'm not sure exactly how TSN is airing both games, as they start 90 minutes apart...but there ya go! Maybe TSN 2?

I'm off to the Alberni Golf Club with my dad. Let the battle of the Hammond's begin!

Hammer

No comments: