Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tourism Queensland - Island Caretaker wanted for the "Best Job in the World" contest

This is going to be totally 100% NOT hockey related. Sorry!

BUT, I won't apologize a second further because I'm trying to win the "Best Job in the World" contest.

The job is a well paid 6 month stay as the "Island Caretaker" on Hamilton Island, Australia. What an incredibly smart promotional idea here...So popular, it has appeared to crash the website where one is supposed to get more information!

If it starts working again, for more details you can check out the Tourism Queensland homepage.

So what are the qualifications? You have to be able to swim and live an adventurous life. Um, HELLO? I grew up on the water. And adventure might as well be my middle name! HAHA.

Oh yah - You also need to run a BLOG to promote the Island and Australia to a "Global Market" through Audio and Video and pictures.

HELLO, look at this blog!

Here's my audition!

Audio - Here's a phone call live on THE PEAK morning show today to Tourism Queensland stating my case.

CLICK TO LISTEN - HERE


Maybe I could make them some videos like this (MY VIDEOS) that I made to promote the Alberni Valley and my hometown of Flin Flon, Manitoba and everywhere in between..







Hey, I need to do something in the off season from the hockey, right?

Hammer


--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Hammer - that would be an awesome "off season" job for you!! Could you imagine?!