Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

GAME DAY. Evan Pighin saga, David Aime released, Burnaby Express blog, Interior Power Rankings,

A whole bunch of stuff! Here we go....

The Bulldogs return to home ice tonight when they host the Quesnel Millionaires.

Head over to the Bulldogs website to READ MY PREVIEW FOR THE WEEKEND HERE

I'll be joined tonight in the first intermission by former Millionaire Matt Frydrysek. My second intermission feature guest will be Andy Oakes, President and Governor of the Alberni Valley Bulldogs.

I've often posted about "Taking Note" a great hockey blog by Gregg Drinnan, the Sports Editor for the Kamloops Daily News.

Gregg always has posts of interest, but a couple over the last day might be of special interest to Bulldog and BCHL Fans.

The first one is a story on the ever-ongoing Evan Pighin saga. I love the title of this one - "The Pighin Saga, Chapter ??

The second story is regarding former Bulldog netminder David Aime. Click HERE to read it.

I was sad to hear that David has been released, as I know his goal was to play in the WHL and his hockey future is now up in the air. David is a GREAT KID who worked hard and gave his all in a Dogs jersey. I wish you well buddy!

__________________________

A heads up and congrats to my buddy Eddie Gregory, the play-by-play voice of the Burnaby Express. Ed has joined the blogging world with "Burnaby Expressions"

Heck of a name Eddie!

If the blog is anywhere near as good as Eddie's broadcasts, it should be top shelf.

Here's the link - http://expressvoice.blogspot.com/

__________________________

Another BCHL Broadcaster who has a blog I've been linking to for a while is Ryan Pinder, the play-by-play voice of the Penticton Vees. His link is right over there --------> under "blogs I read" (that reminds me I have to ad Eddies blog there too)

Ryan has a feature where he does the "Power Rankings" for the Interior Conference..

Check it out HERE

He actually asked me if I wanted to take on doing the Rankings for the Coastal....Thanks for thinking of me, but NO THANKS! Just too busy already. I don't want to take something on that I cannot committ 100% to.

That's it for now....Hopefully we'll see you at the POUND tonight.

And don't' be shy to drop a line to the pressbox

Hammer


No comments: