Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Dogs visit Clippers tonight, more Gordie Howe stuff.

The Bulldogs dropped their fourth straight one goal decision last night, 4-3 to the Quesnel Millionaires. They look to get their first win tonight as they travel to the Frank Crane Arena in Nanaimo to take on the Clippers for the first of TWELVE meetings between the teams this season.

The pregame on THE PEAK gets underway at 7:15 and the play-by-play follows the 7:30 puck drop.

Get it all on 93.3 The Peak FM, our website at www.933thepeak.com or the BCHL Fanzone.

Why did I say I was the only media guy at the Gordie Howe hang-out at Chances RimRock? I have no idea! I surely wasn't hiding anything....I even posted a picture below where David Wiwchar from A-News can be seen sitting and listening in on the hockey talk!

Maybe it's because I consider Dave a BROTHER and not Media! HAH.

Anyway, how about this great picture of the media getting along?! David Wiwchar interviews Mr. Hockey as I lend a helping hand.
After working hand-in-hand with the Alberni Valley Times on Wednesday, I sure am getting around! TV, Newspapers, Radio!

Mr. Hockey goes fishing.... Left to Right - Gordie's Grandson Travis Howe, Mr. Hockey, Bob Cole.

Rumour is Gordie said something about fishing in Campbell River, but he said he'd rather try his luck in the REAL Salmon Capital instead.

Thanks to Big Dog for the pictures!

Hammer

No comments: