Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Thanks Safe & Sound Media!



A huge thanks goes out to Tony and Nella McKimm and their crew at Safe & Sound Media in Port Alberni as they are currently saving my bacon right now working on fixing my computer!



I had one laptop recently stolen (yes, we were robbed - If anyone tries to sell you a Laptop please let me know) and my dektop is on the fritz so that is why I couldn't get a post to you earlier yesterday!



So if you need some computer work, or if you are looking for a new one or just some of the fancy upgrades and new technologies - check them out!

They are also the official videographers of THUNDER IN THE VALLEY and they are currently working on the 2008 video! Find more information on that by CLICKING HERE
-
One more thing before I go - How about these pictures taken just at 9am this morning from the 93.3 The Peak FM studios? Beauty! What a start to the long weekend!


Hammer

No comments: