Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 15, 2008

NOT banned in China, Christina Spence-Proteau interview link added.

OK, you might be wondering what's up with the "Not Banned in China" stuff.

I actually wasn't sure people over there would be able to read my blog, as I saw on Rod Pedersen's blog over the last week or so that he had a report from some people in China who were having trouble accessing his.

As Rod isn't a guy that talks about anything that the Chinese would find offensive, I figured that most likely all blogger.com websites would be blocked. Blogger is quite FREE SPEECH after all.

Turns out I was wrong, as Richelle commented on an earlier post of mine that she was reading the blog loud and clear in China with the Alberni Wrestling/Travis Cross delegation.

Thanks China!

Hope I didn't curse it!

_________________________

It was a pleasure to meet and talk at length with Christina Spence-Proteau today. I was impressed by her personality and her ability to talk. She'll make a great lawyer, maybe even better than a golfer! Christina, Travis Cross, we sure have some good people as good athletes in this community.

Thanks for coming in Christina!

Click THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO THE CHRISTINA SPENCE-PROTEAU INTERVIEW from the 93.3 THE PEAK FM morning show today.

Audio courtesy and copyright 93.3 THE PEAK FM, and The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group.

Hammer

No comments: