Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nanaimo Clipper Colton Cyr heads to WHL...and another Clipper recruit heads to the Regina Pats.

If I haven't said it before, I really appreciate it when people help me out and send me the heads up on news articles pertaining to the BCHL and specifically Port Alberni, Nanaimo and the rest of the Island. I do all I can to post all I can when it comes to things that might be of interest to those that read the blog. But I can't catch them all and I can't search and find them all!

Today I had two emails giving me the heads up on this interesting development out of Clipper camp.

My thanks to David Wiwchar of A Channel News, and my thanks for Dan "the stats man" Tisserand for both taking the time to send this info my way.

Tough news on a couple of fronts for the Clippers for sure. Port Alberni native Cyr informed Clipper GM Bill Bestwick yesterday that he was heading to the Kelowna Rockets camp. Cyr was the second player in a matter of days to go the same route, as on Friday recruit D-man Jeff Dort informed the club that he's heading to a try out with the Regina Pats.

Michael Rhode has this all covered in greater detail in THIS ARTICLE, FROM THE NANAIMO DAILY NEWS

Thanks for reading.
Hammer

No comments: