Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MORE BIG NEWS....93.3 The Peak FM to provide Radio play-by-play for 2009 World U17 Challenge

Sorry to keep you waiting on more big news!

I have received the go ahead to announce this exciting news from Island Radio General Manager and General Sales Manager Rob Bye, and 2009 World U17 Media Director Stefanie Weber.



The BIG NEWS is that 93.3 The Peak FM will be broadcasting 6 games from the 2009 World U17 Challenge.

I am excited to be able to work with my friend and colleague and the best in the business, Mr. Dan Marshall. Dan of course is the play-by-play voice of the Nanaimo Clippers on our sister station 106.9 The Wolf FM in Nanaimo.

I call Dan the best in the business, and he calls me the best in the business. I guess that's why we get along so great Danno.

Here's the Broadcast Schedule:

Monday Dec 29, 7pm - Pacific vs. Russia
Tuesday Dec 30, 7pm - Pacific vs. Germany
Thursday Jan 1, 7pm - Pacific vs. Atlantic
Friday Jan 2, 7pm - Pacific vs. Ontario

Sunday Jan 4, TBD - Bronze Medal Game
Sunday Jan 4, TBD - Gold Medal Game

Those astutely looking at the schedule might wonder why there are no games to be found from Semi-Finals Saturday. The reason would be that the Alberni Valley Bulldogs are on the road in Victoria, and the Nanaimo Clippers are on the road in Burnaby.

While Dan and I might pump each others tires, we can't be in two places at once!

I am excited to call some of these great games!

Of course for all your 2009 World U17 information, head to their official website at www.ourgameourfuture.com

Hammer

No comments: