Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Changes to Travis Cross viewing party at Echo tomorrow.....AND add Boston Pizza to the list!

Hello and Happy Tuesday. First off- this email I received yesterday from 93.3 The Peak FM afternoon drive host and Promotions Mistress Jolie McMullan..


Change to Travis Cross Day:

This event is now going to be held in the Cedarwood Room at Echo to accommodate more people. Also encourage everyone to wear Red and White that day for the day and bring your Canada flags to come and watch.


Gotta love Port Alberni and it's people! I knew that the Dogwood Room wouldn't be big enough for this big of an event and sure enough they are getting a bigger room already!

Again don't forget that Travis wrestles at approximately 6:30pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME TOMORROW. So show up earlier than that to get a seat.

And AGAIN AGAIN on this note- CBC cannot guarantee that they will show Travis competing LIVE. As far as I am aware they have at least committed to showing his match/matches afterwards.

Crossing my fingers that this will be live, but you never know what story might be developing at the time!

If the Cedarwood Room still isn't big enough, or if you are looking for more of a party like atmosphere or just dinner and drinks, you can Add BOSTON PIZZA to the list of places to watch Travis compete tomorrow.

I was down there last week taking a buddy of mine from Edmonton who was in town out for some fun when I ran into BP's owner Dean Montgomery during dinner.

Dean was ALREADY pumped up for tomorrow way back LAST week some time, whenever this was. And that just got me MORE fired up! The Cross-fever is sure infectious.

Now of course you can watch Travis compete hopefully anywhere with a couple of big screen T.V's.... but I just think Dean and the crew at Boston Pizza deserve some extra props because they have been supporters of Travis and crew from the day they opened for business, If I remember correctly.

I sadly couldn't make it when it happened but I know on one instance they had Travis and his teammates serving customers their dinner working for tips. They are also one of the restaurants that fed Travis and teammates when they were in town for the Olympic Training session in Port Alberni before they all left for Beijing.

Oh yeah....they are big supporters of the BULLDOGS too :)

So hopefully we'll see you at Boston Pizza for Travis making his Olympic debut tomorrow. If I don't see you there I encourage one and all to get to the Cedarwood Room!

Hammer

No comments: