Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Port Alberni Festival of Sails starts today-Tall Ships are here+BC Bantam B Girls Fastpitch Championships here.... and more and more

What a busy weekend in Port Alberni.

The 2008 Festival of Sails officially kicks off today. Get all the info on their official WEBSITE HERE

The EVENT SKED is HERE

It looks like I might be able to get on the water tonight with Mike and the crew from Six Gill Adventures, so I'm excited! I will try to get some pictures and videos to put on the blog from the water.

Besides the Tall Ships, the 2008 Bantam B Girls Provincial Fastpitch Championships also go all weekend in the valley, with action today tomorrow and Sunday at the Echo Minor ball fields. 16 teams from across BC are taking part.

FOREST FEST goes tomorrow at the Train Station with live entertainment, and Sunday at McLean Mill with Logger Sports and a Logger Sports Exhibition.

The uptown street fair also goes today and tomorrow with great sales and discounts, entertainment, vendors, and stuff for the kids.

Today I will be live with 93.3 THE PEAK at Harbourtowne Ford. I hope to see you there to pick up some free PEAK stuff and of course your PEAK STICKER for our 93 days of summer contest where we will give away a $2000.00 prize pack from our major sponsors at the end of the summer. That's 11 to 1 today at Harbourtowne Ford.

Sunday afternoon I'll be at the Argyle Pub doing my regular Celebrity Charity BBQ with proceeds going to the Ty Watson House. If you are feeling hungry for a smokie or a burger with all the fixins for $3.00, drop by between 3 and 5pm!!

Other than that, I'm playing the rest of the weekend by ear, getting down to the Tall Ships and hopefully the lake a time or two!

Wear that sunscreen!!!

Hammer

No comments: