Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, May 09, 2008

Travis Cross- TV- CBC's Newsworld RADIO 99.3 THE FOX, INTERNET- Hammer's Bulldog Blog, and the WORLD!

What a day yesterday for Port Alberni's own Olympian, wrestler Travis Cross.



I first received this email from Travis:

I have a live interview tomorrow morning (TODAY-FRIDAY) with CBC Newsworld (channel 23 I think) at 6:38am...ouch! It will be about 4-5 minutes at SFU practice room. It should run throughout the day.



Travis



I unfortunately missed this today as I was on the air this morning. I hope to catch the replay sometime today on CBC's Newsworld. I also hope that some mysterious angel will catch this today and youtube it so it can be put here on the blog for everyone that misses it. More on that later!


After the original email from Travis, I then received THIS ONE-


Tune in on 99.3fm the fox today (YESTERDAY-THURSDAY) at 430pm. Just found out the time myself. I will be in their studio. I think Hammer has prepared me well!



Travis



Thanks for the shout out on that Travis....I indeed hope I trained you well! I looked on THE FOX's website to see if there is a way to listen to the interview, but I can't find one- If YOU find one please let me know!

More later!!
Hammer

No comments: