Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

NHL Talk/Playoff Play-by-Play Broadcasts on XM and Sirius Satellite Radio

Due to the amount of Google searches that end up at this blog looking for live NHL playoff action on the net and on Satellite Radio, I have decided to make this post to help some people out in finding what they want to hear.
image: nhl.com

First and foremost- All NHL teams have their own radio broadcasts, which are available 100% free through the NHL website HERE

image: xmradio.ca

If you have a Satellite Radio and are looking for LIVE PLAY BY PLAY you need to have XM Satellite Radio or you are out of luck, as XM is the exclusive home of NHL play-by-play.

Check out their homepage with all the needed links to schedules HERE

I got myself an XM Radio just before Christmas, and for the SOLE reason that I could hear NHL play-by-play on it. Nothing else. Although I do enjoy all the other NHL coverage they have, I also enjoy "Laugh Attack" - all Canadian Comedy when I'm not into the Hockey Talk or there isn't any play-by-play to catch.

image: cbc.ca

Now- Sirius Satellite Radio isn't without NHL coverage. A post from Rod Pedersen's blog got me wishing I could have BOTH XM and Sirius as Sirius has "Hockey Night in Canada Radio" which I'm sure would be a very interesting listen. Here is the post that got me thinking about Sirius- from Rod's blog.

Check out Sirius at their website here

No comments: