Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Marcello Ranallo committs to UCONN! + old time disney greats


Big congrats to Marcello Ranallo, as the Bulldogs announced yesterday that he has committed to the University of Connecticut for next season. Read the release on the Bulldogs website HERE

Best of luck with the HUSKIES Marcello. From one group of Dogs to another. I love it!
Alright, now onto some funny stuff. I've had these sitting in my "favorites" list for months now, after someone emailed them to me. Sorry that I cannot remember who. Some good ole "Disney on hockey" stuff. Pretty funny. Gotta love Goofy and Donald Duck. I find it incredible the stuff that you used to be able to do that would nowadays get you sued and bombarded by a million angry people. Come on, they HUNG Donald Duck! No kidding!

Enjoy.




Hammer

No comments: