Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Coast beats Interior, A couple of great pictures, RHM SUBS.

Team Coastal were 15-9 winners last night in the BCHL All-Star game at Bear Mountain Arena. Nice to see that Daniel Moriarty got his name on the score sheet (click for the game scoring)

OK, this might get me in trouble. My apologies in advance Mr. John Grisdale. But my good buddy Jamie Amos has requested that I add a couple of pictures to the blog. Sorry!

Without further delay- I give you John Grisdale and Jamie Amos from April 1979 when John played for the Canucks. Jamie was 11. HEY, don't laugh- If I got a picture of YOU from 1979 you might not find it funny. Lookin' sharp fellas.
And here is Jamie with Wayne Gretzky from April 1980 in Wayne's rookie year. Mr Great One, if you are reading SORRY
If you are looking for a good meal at a good price I would like to suggest RHM Subs n'more on Redford Street across from West Coast Floors. I have wanted to get in there for a while and I just finally managed it on Tuesday. One word- OUTSTANDING.

I had a good hockey talk with the owner Robert, who's in the process of getting some ads on the radio. Good on ya Robert. If you are looking for a suggestion- try the Beef Bacon N' Cheddar sub. _____________________________________________________________
Random thoughts-

-It was nice to see the 'Nucks win last night. They were hungry and desperate and it showed.

-I might go crazy if I see Taylor Pyatt walk in and clang another one off the glass in the shoot out. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like I've seen Pyatt miss the net FIVE TIMES in the shootout the exact same way he did last night. I'm all for picking your spot, of course I know it's not easy, but fer goodness sakes if it doesn't work a couple of times at LEAST HIT THE NET and make the tendy do something.

-The BCHL video broadcasting still needs some work. I appreciate the effort, but the result last night was more than disappointing. Maybe it was just my connection or my computer (there are a tonne of variables) but I would get two seconds of continuous video AT THE MOST. What a pain! I liken it to being a 50 goal scorer on a 20 game goal drought who has been banished to the pits of hell to shoot two footers at a wide open net but JUST misses for ALL ETERNITY!
Ok maybe it wasn't that serious but it was frustratingly impossible to watch.

That's it for today. Back at it tomorrow as the Dogs visit the Grizzles at Bear Mountain.

Hammer

No comments: