Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ticking away to 10,000

Thanks everyone for the support! I put the hit counter up in early September, to the best of my recollection. I can't believe no one has asked to advertise on this beauty yet but I guess it's because I'm not out there trying to get it! Too darn busy!

Thanks to all those who read the blog and to those who have spread the word to other fans to get the word of the blog out there.

(as of 9:30am Tuesday)


Hammers Bulldog BlogSite Summary

VISITS
Total 6,539
Average Per Day 102
Average Visit Length 2:02
Last Hour 11
Today 27
This Week 713


PAGE VIEWS
Total 9,964 !!
Average Per Day 148
Average Per Visit 1.5
Last Hour 12
Today 36
This Week 1,039

No comments: