Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

May's new gear

Down at the rink today to take care of some stuff and lo and behold I spotted Harrison "MayDay" May with some sharp new pads.

I had told Harrison a while ago he needed new gear and he surprised me by saying "it's on the way"

Speaking as a former goalie, it's like Christmas when you get new gear. I like them, they look good. Black/White/Copper/Red. Who cares what they look like as long as they stop the puck, right?

Look good, feel good.
Feel good, play good.
Or so I always believed.
Didn't always work with me though, haha!

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, as good as I could get with my phone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pads looks good. Is that the Dogs goalie coach?

Anonymous said...

That would be Perry Elderbroom from Gold in the Net.

Anonymous said...

finnally new gear may!

Anonymous said...

awesome pads. Mayday.
H