Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dogs play well again, lose again.

Another tough one at the pound last night where the Dogs again played a good game overall, but they couldn't get it done on special teams and they couldn't limit the Grizzlies chances in transition. Two breakaways, Two 2 on 1's, four goals against. Again, it just seems that the Dogs can't find the net, and the opposition always seems to capitalize on their chances. The fine line between winning and losing. Not making too many mistakes, and capitalizing on your opponents mistakes.
Special teams are always a big factor in the final outcome of any game as well. The Grizzlies scored on their first power play, they scored shorthanded on their first penalty kill (a major, at that) and took a 2-0 lead. Matthew Wong was again incredible in goal. It was game over.

In a most interesting development, the Bulldog players did not leave the bench during the second intermission. It amazes me that in all of my years, (I'm by no means a seadog, but I have been around) that I can still see new things. I am not going to second guess or bash the coaches. Enough people here in Montreal west do that for me. I base my thoughts on results most of the time. We'll wait and see what, if anything, comes of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they need the inflatable dog house brought back for luck LOL