Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dogs organization to address second intermission last night, Dogs make trade.


Quick post- 2 things to tell you.

1) I was wrong earlier when I said that the team would be addressing the second intermission Tuesday night through their website. The team has released a statement through the media that will be on 93.3 The Peak tomorrow. I can't speak for other media sources but I will indeed cover it on my show.

2) The Dogs have made a trade. As far as I know from last night it is for future considerations, and it is for a forward that has shown an ability to put the puck in the net at this level. Again, I would suspect full details on the team website at www.albernivalleybulldogs.ca

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What time should we be listening to the peak for this news release. Thanks