Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Bulldogs host Kazakhstan tonight in International Friendly

(image:lordo.com)

It's a unique match up to say the least, as the Bulldogs host the Kazakhstani U20 National team tonight at the Multiplex for an International Exhibition game at the Multiplex. 

The Bulldogs last saw action Sunday afternoon at home, where they fell 4-2 to the Nanaimo Clippers. Meanwhile Kazakhstan last played Monday night at the Langley Events Centre, where they beat a British Columbia Intercollegiate Young Stars team by a 2-0 score to conclude the College Hockey Showcase with a 3 and 0 record.


These teams couldn't be headed in more different directions, as the Bulldogs play one final game tonight before the players head home for their Christmas break. On the other side of the puck, Kazakhstan is preparing for their first appearance in the World Junior Hockey Championships since 2009, with their opener set for December 27th.

Lets take a look at the Kazakhstani roster......about that...I actually haven't been able to acquire one yet, despite my best efforts. It'll be a job to memorize before puck drop today, but I'll do my best! 


Our broadcast courtesy of Pacific Chevrolet takes to 93.3 The Peak FM airwaves starting at 6:45 for our pregame show, with the game action to follow at 7:00 with Bruce MacDonald providing the colour commentary and game analysis while I call the play-by-play.


If you aren't in listening range of 93.3 The Peak FM you can listen to the game by:

Listening Live on your computer: www.933thepeak.com
Listening Live on your SmartPhone : www.tunein.com/mobile/





It's my Christmas present to you tonight - A Very Merry Bulldog and BCHL Christmas.

I can't remember how many years I have thrown this together now. The concept is very simple - I ask everyone to give me some items on their Christmas wish list... as in what they want under the tree for themselves, whether it's related to the game or not, and I then ask them to send greetings to anyone they would like to send them out to!


I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you enjoy a good Christmas break!

Hammer


No comments: