Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 31, 2018

Bulldogs visit Clippers tonight at Nanaimo Ice Centre



The Bulldogs have two preseason games remaining, as they prepare for their season opener a week from tonight in Duncan. They'll visit the Clippers tonight at the Nanaimo Ice Centre - NOT the Frank Crane Arena. The teams will meet again tomorrow night at Oceanside Arena in Parksville.




I regret to inform you that I won't be attending tonight's contest, as I'm involved all weekend in the 47th Annual Port Alberni Salmon Festival. I can taste that dinner already!


Having said that - I'll do my best to keep you updated on the proceedings. I'm broadcasting live tomorrow from the festival grounds throughout the morning into the afternoon, but I might attempt to make a roadie with my kids to check out tomorrow night's game to provide some updates.


Hammer








No comments: