Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, March 01, 2018

58 Games... by the numbers



Hello and thanks for stopping by the blog. Click the image below for a hopefully zoomed up and readable version of my "Cumulative Season Statistics"

I tabulate these myself after every single game...I rarely quote them, so it turns out there more just for my personal knowledge. It seems like a shame to put all the hours in without sharing them, so take a look if you're interested. Of course all the numbers mean absolutely nothing know... but it's still interesting to some fans I think.

The numbers aren't official - there's certainly a margin of error that exists throughout as sometimes I'm looking at so many numbers that I go cross-eyed, HA! At the same time, there are also instances throughout the season where I know my numbers are correct, while the official box scores have some errors. So I guess call it an honest effort at accuracy at the very least.

Hammer


No comments: