Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, September 03, 2017

Bulldogs top Grizzlies 4-3 in OT to end preseason

The Bulldogs wrap up their preseason as we speak in Sooke as they face the Grizzlies.

I'm unable to attend - I'm currently broadcasting live for 93.3 The Peak FM at the 46th Annual Port Alberni Salmon Festival.

No broadcast is available today.

I'll try my best to provide updates through twitter and other various means so be sure to check back.

Hammer.


Update - no score after 20 minutes

Update - 2-1 Bulldogs after 40 minutes. Kraus and Poliziani with the goals.

Update - trying to follow along on twitter...it looks like the Grizzlies tied it early in the third, and then went ahead 3-2, with the Bulldogs tying the game on a penalty shot in the latter stages of the third.

Bulldogs get the win just over a minute into overtime for the 4-3 final.

More details when I get them.

Update - Ryan Steele scored the tying goal, Jackson Doucet scored the game winner.

The Bulldogs season opener is Friday night in Nanaimo.

Hammer

No comments: