Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Matt Hughes on THE PEAK 8:10 tomorrow. Evin, Ward move on

It's been a long time coming, but I'm happy to be able to get an Interview for you with new Head Coach Matt Hughes tomorrow on 93.3 The Peak FM at approximately 8:10am.

Please accept my apologies that it took so long. Just unfortunate timing, as the day his hiring was announced I headed out of the country on holidays. As I returned on Monday, Matt was out of the country and travelling back. He wasn't on holidays however, but a scouting mission instead.

If you missed the news on The Peak this morning, the Bulldogs are now looking for a new Assistant Coach and Athletic Trainer/Therapist with both Alex Evin and JT Ward submitting their letters of resignation. Evin has accepted a position as Associate Coach with the Prince George Spruce Kings, filling a vacancy left by the resignation of Head Coach Chad Van Dieman at the end of the season. JT Ward is also pursuing further opportunities.

As always, it's tough to see friends move on, especially quality people and solid professionals like Alex and JT. Both of them gave their all to the team and the community, and I wish them the best of luck in their future endeavours.

I'll especially miss my repeated triumphs over Alex in our season long Gin Rummy battles on the Ferry!

Hammer

No comments: