Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Bulldogs wrap up preseason today in Powell River


The Bulldogs conclude their preseason schedule today in Parksville as they meet the Powell River Kings for a 2:00pm puck drop at Oceanside Arena.


I'm currently broadcasting live for 93.3 The Peak FM at Clutesi Haven Marina for the 45th Annual Port Alberni Salmon Festival and I will be here until 3:00pm. My current plan - not set in stone by any means - is to conclude my shift here and jump in the car and grab my kids and race down to catch the end of the game to hopefully be able to provide some updates.


For those that don't know, the Bulldogs topped the Capitals 6-2 Friday night at home in Exhibition action. I had someone give me the gears yesterday while I was working live at Salmon Fest for not having a score update on the blog after the game. He might have been kidding, but I didn't find it especially funny. Sometimes it's not enough to volunteer my time to broadcast the game in the middle of a long weekend I'm working every day through, and do this entire blog on a volunteer basis all year long I guess. Now I'm just sounding sour, sorry! I know most of you appreciate what I do.

Check back later for updates on this afternoon's game.


Here's some of the sights and sounds from Salmon Festial - the current leader is 53.2 pounds! The 4th largest fish in Salmon Festival history, and biggest since 1991.







Hammer

No comments: