Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Jordan Sandhu secures scholarship


The Alberni Valley Bulldogs are very proud to announce that rookie standout Jordan Sandhu has committed to the NCAA Division 1 program of the Arizona State Sun Devils.
Sandhu led all 1999-born players in scoring in the BCHL this season with 40 points (5G, 35A) in 44 games. The next closest ’99 in scoring was Merritt Centennials’ Tyler Ward with 27 points in 52 games.
Statement from Jordan Sandhu on his commitment:
“I would like to thank my coaches for giving me the opportunity to play in such a great organization, my teammates, and fans for making my first year one to remember,” said newest Sun Devil Jordan Sandhu. “I really look forward to what we will do next season in the Alberni Valley.”
“I decided to play at Arizona State because it is an up-and-coming program that is progressing at a fast pace and on the road to a successful future. The staff is very passionate about their hockey program and I look forward to being a part of that,” concluded Sandhu.
The entire organization is extremely excited for Jordan’s commitment and look forward to a great season in 2016/17.
____________________________________________

Big congrats to Jordan, awesome stuff! And a great excuse to post this beauty from last year. Insane. Insane.
Hammer

No comments: