Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Thanks Alberni Communications!

A sincere and heartfelt thanks to Nick and Ryan and all the staff at Alberni Communications and Electronics for saving my bacon last week.

 I had the unfortunate scenario of my Peak laptop dying on me - which wasn't that big of a deal as I had a personal laptop at home as a backup. It became a very big deal however when as luck would have it, my backup computer also decided it was time to die as well just a day and a half later!

Like I said, they saved my bacon and got my computer up and running in time for the games last weekend. Sure, I can call a game without one but there is so so so much more I can do with one, this blog included!

If you appreciate the blog, and if you ever have technology issues, please thank them with your business!

Thanks again Nick and Ryan and crew!

Hammer

No comments: