Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Two quick ones - VIDEO



The Multiplex is famous for it - goals in bunches. Two in 19 seconds in this instance. I don't know what the record is...homework assignment for Dan the stats man Tisserand? The fastest I remember are two in twenty-two seconds by Jordan Kremyr in a game against the Clippers early in the 2005-2006 season.

I figured if I'm doing the extra work to put these up on the blog I might as well give some extra thanks to some of the people that support the blog and make it happen - thank them with your business if you like the blog!

This go around the highlight is brought to you by Clark Power with Re/Max Mid-Island Realty. He also sponsors the Bulldogs - you might have noticed his name on the back of the Minor Hockey kids that help the Bulldogs on the ice during game nights. Thanks Clark! 


No comments: