Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Dogs visit Vees at 5pm, Happy Hockey Day in Canada!

The Bulldogs (23-16-1-5, 3rd Island) continue their trip this afternoon when they put their five game win streak on the line as they visit the Vees (31-12-0-3, 1st Interior) for a 5pm start at the South Okanagan Events Centre.

It's a tough turn around for the Dogs with an early start of 5pm, combined with their playing in Trail last night and arriving in Osoyoos at 3am today. Here's hoping the guys are having a good sleep right now...and that I can join them soon!

My favorite part of the rink in Penticton - no, it's not the corner broadcast booth! It's the address....
Catch the Pacific Chevrolet pregame show on 93.3 The Peak FM at 4:45 with the play-by-play to follow with Lee and myself at 5:00

Don't forget you can also watch the Pay-per-view broadcast through Fast Hockey

The Alberni Invitational continues today at the Alberni Valley Multiplex, and there is also Badminton action at the Athletic Hall!

I'm off for a nap, talk to you from Penticton!

Hammer

No comments: