Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Dogs in Quesnel this morning, face Spruce Kings in PG tonight...


Hello from the Quesnel Twin Rinks, former home of the Millionaires!

Nice but LONG travel day yesterday as the team left the Multiplex at 8am and got into Quesnel somewhere around 10:00pm.

Three new faces were on the bus - Matt Hansen - who will wear #12, Eric Walker who will wear #14 and Dylan Schellenberg, who will wear sweater #23

The players are currently on the ice for their Game Day Skate to work the kinks out from the bus trip and get final preparations and fine tuning done for tonight. Notice the small ice sheet in the foreground...I have always loved the concept of a :"kids and families" ice sheet/mini rink like this, just one of the unique things you see when you visit countless rinks

Catch the broadcast tonight from the Coliseum in Prince George with the pregame show at 6:45 and the puck drop to follow at 7:00 on 93.3 The Peak FM

Newly acquired Matt Hansen is my 1st intermission guest while Merritt Centennials voice Graham Turnbull joins me after 40 minutes.

It won't be the same without Bruce and Dan - I will miss you guys, myself and the listeners have been spoiled as of late to have you as a part of the broadcasts....but I will do my best!


More later...


Hammer

No comments: