Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Caps 3 Dogs 1, THE PEAK back at Salmon Fest today

I didn't make the final preseason game last night as the Dogs dropped a 3-1 decision to the Capitals to finish exhibition 1-3-1 - so I'm somewhat reluctant to say much about what I didn't see!

Sounded like a better effort, with a thin line up. Also from all accounts Jay Deo was fantastic in net. And from more than one person, sounded like it was a penalty heavy game.

I'm sure the players are relieved exhibition is over. I will be relieved if everyone is healthy and discipline free to start the regular season next Friday and Saturday at the BCHL Showcase.


That's Alice Kempton's 34.2 pounder, still leading the derby at last report...live coverage from 93.3 The Peak FM kicks off with Jolie at 10am today - I will be there this afternoon all the way up to 8pm tonight, so be sure to tune in, follow the blog, follow twitter, and follow facebook if you want updates!

Hammer



No comments: