Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Team Red tops Team White 7-2, Exhibition action up next...


A quick update on the Red vs White Intrasquad game last night...I only made the first two periods as a certain two and a half year old was gettin' owly!!



Alberni Valley Bulldogs played there Red & White game Wednesday night at the Multiplex.

The Red and White game is the final game of main camp which showcases the top 30 players from camp.

Team Red won 6-2 over Team White which saw Nick Kerr and Brendan Wilde each score two for Red and singles coming from Micheal Pond and Ryan Lough.  Evan Tironese and Nathan Craft were the lone goal scores for Team White.

Dogs have 16 forwards and 11 defenceman for the exhibition season and will be looking to cut the skaters down to 20 by August 31st.   

Jay Deo, Brad Rebagliati and home town Bryce Dirocco will be the 3 goaltenders going into exhibition.


As the quick note reveals, Matt Larose is no longer with the team. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, but rest assured I will let you know as soon as it is!

Happy 16th birthday to Zack Funk! 

I stumbled upon a baby picture on Facebook, but I couldn't do that to a guy!


Don't forget that the Bulldogs Exhibition sked opens SATURDAY when they host the Cowichan Valley Capitals.

This blogger will be taking that game off I'm afraid (only game I will miss all year, knock on wood) as I'm squeezing one last family weekend into the summer before hockey begins, heading down the Alberni Inlet to McTush for some Salmon Fishing in their weekend derby with a pig roast and dance Saturday night!

Accept my apologies in advance - beyond Saturday rest assured this blog will have everything Bulldogs covered from top to bottom and even in the middle!

That's it for now, keep your head up and your stick down!

Hammer






No comments: