Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Goin Golfin, home through The 'Peg tomorrow

Quite the unreal fishing trip yesterday...12 fish in 13 minutes! Our pilot informed us that we didn't set any records as his personal best with three guys fishing is 10 minutes. It's quite incredible to be able to fish somewhere that Man/Woman has barely touched!

Off to my former stomping grounds in The Pas/OCN for some golf with my buddies today - don't forget the Bulldogs Season Kick-off Golf Tournament goes Saturday at the Alberni Golf Club. Call the ProShop at 350-723-5422 or the Bulldogs Offoce at 250-723-4412 for more info!

My quick visit ends tomorrow as I head back home! I have a five hour layover at the Winnipeg Airport so I might get adventurous and go visit the home of the JETS to kill time!

Hammer

No comments: