Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dogs host Caps tonight to open exhy season, visit Clippers tomorrow

The Bulldogs will face their first "real" opposition tonight as they open up their five-game Exhibition schedule by hosting the Cowichan Valley Capitals at the Dog Pound. The Capitals had their first "live fire" exercise last night as they played the Victoria Grizzlies to a 4-4 draw at the Juan De Fuca Arena.

I won't be making the game tonight as I'm squeezing in one last family outing heading down the Alberni Inlet to the McTush Creek Campground for a pig roast and the "die hard" derby tomorrow. Accept my apologies for not being able to keep you updated real time tonight, but it's a very long season being away from the family so I want to take advantage of the chances when I get them. As we broadcast every single regular season and playoff game there are no nights off once the puck really drops!

McTush...worth a trip if you haven't been, a short drive from town!

I will keep you updated on tomorrow's game from the Frank Crane Arena at 7:00pm! Until then, wish me good fishing, I haven't been out to get a Salmon this year!

Go Dogs!

Hammer





No comments: