Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jay Deo on THE PEAK today, Mira Laurence chirps me on CTV News...


 Catch one of the newest additions to the Bulldogs on the 93.3 The Peak FM Morning Show today as 1992 born goalie Jay Deo will join me just after 8:10am!

If you missed it on the CTV News last night, Mira Laurence gave me the gears a little bit during the sports....although it was very nice to hear such great comments about the Alberni Valley and the Cherry Creek Golf Club. I was VERY NICE to Mira on the Morning Show yesterday and here on the blog...the gloves are off now, so be sure to tune in today! 

Lets just say I need a 45 gallon drum of Robaxacet, because my BACK is still sore from CARRYING THE TEAM on Saturday!

If you missed it, catch the clip below. Fast Forward to the 5:45 mark...


Good stuff! 

Sounds like a media challenge between Mira and I, benefiting charity maybe?

I do have my brand new Cobra clubs...which means I'm already about 90% better without even doing anything! Maybe I can get Rickie Fowler to help me out with some tips?

Plus, after seeing Mira hit it on Saturday, I'm confident I could almost play like Tin Cup - shovel, rake, hoe, baseball bat - and I would still come out on top!

Really talkin' the trash now!

Hammer




No comments: