Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dogs @ Clippers, Joe Scali tonight, Harry Zolnierczyk interview audio...



The Dogs are back at it as they visit the Clippers in Nanaimo tonight, the first meeting since the end of November, which is hard to believe. Catch it all on Boston Pizza Bulldogs Hockey on 93.3 The Peak FM with the pregame show at 6:45 and the play-by-play at 7:00pm with Bruce and myself.

Tonight's 2nd Interview feature guest is former Bulldog (2003-2006) Joe Scali  who later went on to play at Cornell before finishing his career last year in the CHL with the Laredo Bucks. He is still involved with the game as he now works for Twist Conditioning


My favorite moment from Joe...


And by popular demand, here's a copy of Harry Zolnierczyk's interview from Tuesday night. Harry might start declining interviews, as it seems every time I talk to him - or only when I talk to him - he ends up being sent down to the AHL. Only a matter time and he'll be back up again, but I can't help but feel it's on me!

As always, Audio is Courtesy and Copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group.


That's it for now - line ups to be posted later. I expect the Dogs to again try to bolster their depleted line up with affiliate players.

Hammer

No comments: