Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dogs visit Capitals tonight, Matt Hatch Interview tonight




The Bulldogs are back in action tonight as they visit the Capitals in Duncan for the fourth time already this season. Catch all the action on Boston Pizza Bulldogs Hockey on 93.3 The Peak FM with the pregame show at 6:45 and the play-by-play to follow from the "Big Stick" at 7:00.

I will have some assistance in the booth - or "landing" as we call it in Duncan - as Bulldogs Public Address Announcer Charles Mealey will make the trip down to provide Colour Commentary and Analysis.

For more details on tonight's game and the games Friday and Saturday, check out my "Weekly Preview" article on the Bulldogs website by CLICKING HERE

For those that missed Kevin Willison and Adam Hayduk on The Peak Morning Show today regarding the trade deadline - I will replay it tonight during the 1st Intermission show.

In the 2nd Intermission show, more Bulldog Alumni, as Matt Hatch will be my guest!


That's it for now, more later!

Hammer

No comments: