Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dogs 6 Clippers 5, Lions host Bombers for Grey Cup, Rainfall Warning...



After splitting an earlier Home and Home set this season when the Dogs won in Nanaimo Friday and the Clippers returned the favour with a win the next night in Alberni it seems fitting that this go around each team defended their home ice and gave their fans something to cheer for on the BCHL's "Celebration Weekend"

My "Weekly Recap" article including the 6-5 Dogs win Saturday night is on the Dogs website, click here to read it


Can't wait to watch the Grey Cup tomorrow...If it was the Bombers against anyone else, then I am cheering for them as I am a proud Manitoba Native. I am a BC'er NOW though and have been for a long time now, so GO LIONS!

I'm sure there will still be some brave souls at the Alberni Golf Club's Grey Cup scramble, but I won't be one of them as I am quite excited with so much hockey lately to be able to stay at home and watch the game with my little guy.Especially with an Environment Canada Weather Warning for us - click HERE to read it


Stay in and batten down the hatches! For all the folks visiting this weekend from places near and far, I'm just kidding, this is all normal, welcome to the Rain Forest! At least you don't have to shovel it!

Hammer



No comments: