Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall Fair Parade, Dogs vs. Clippers blog updates tonight

Another gorgeous day in the Alberni Valley as we are out watching the Fall Fair Parade!

Don't forget the Fall Fair Game tonight at 5:30 as the Dogs will host the Nanaimo Clippers. $10.00 gets you into the door, AND, into the fair!

There is no broadcast tonight - I will provide updates throughout the game, so be sure to check back often.

Watching the parade, then hitting the lake - then the rink to beat the heat!

Hammer

Morning Show Host:
93.3 The Peak FM
Play-by-Play Voice:
Alberni Valley Bulldogs
Blogger:
www.hammersdogs.blogspot.com

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating the game tonight as I cannot make it.