Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Live today at Alberni Technology Solutions, at Van Isle Ford tomorrow





Hello and Happy Friday! The work week doesn't end at 10am for me today!

I'll be "Live on Location" today from 11am to 1pm at Alberni Technology Solutions Inc. on Redford for 93.3 The Peak FM's Stick it to Win promotion.

Come see me to get some free Peak swag, but more importantly, to get your name entered into our Grand Prize Draw of over $1300.00 worth of stuff coming up in just a couple of weeks!

Tomorrow I'm busy again as I'll be at Van Isle Ford from 10am to 2pm as they celebrate "Ford Employee Pricing" so make sure you come down and say HI and look around at a new ride! Or a pre-owned one!


No comments: