Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bulldogs open 2010-2011 Fred Page Cup Playoffs in Langley


The Langley Events Centre. I thought it was a very appropriate picture with the bright outlook that comes with the arrival of the post season. Everyone gets a fresh start. The previous 60 games don't matter anymore. Anyone that had a great year - it can be forgotten with a forgettable playoffs. Anyone that had a bad year - it can be forgotten with a playoffs to remember.


I for one believe in this group - they have shown all year that they are a resilient bunch. They have not only shown that they CAN play a tough and physical game - they are actually at their BEST when they are playing that way. Perfect for how you have to play to win in the Playoffs. They have the goaltending, and they have the special teams.


Can they bury their chances, can they bring a consistent effort, composure, discipline....I could name off 100 more. That's the whole fun in watching. 



Read more on the series in my "Weekly Preview:" write up from the Bulldogs website by CLICKING HERE

Catch the pregame show on 93.3 The Peak FM at 6:45 with the play-by-play to follow at 7:00.

Former Bulldog Jeff Reppucci will be my 2nd Intermission guest, now at Holy Cross



Hammer

No comments: