Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Dogs hit road for the week, open trip in Powell River tonight

The Dogs hit the road this morning and avoided the snow in Port Alberni as they headed up Island to get over to Powell River.

I apologize for not posting earlier...we had an earlier than expected departure this morning and it left me without enough time to get something up on the blog.

Here's my preview for tonight and for the rest of the road trip - read it on the Bulldogs website HERE

Tonight's 2nd Intermission guest is former Bulldog Mitch MacMillan, now at St. Cloud State University.

Catch the pregame show on 93.3 The Peak FM at 6:45 with the play-by-play to follow at 7:00.

Hammer

No comments: