Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Dogs visit Grizzlies tonight, Caps tomorrow, A Very Merry Bulldog (and BCHL) Christmas....

If the Bulldogs have visions of candycanes and sugar plums dancing in their heads they need to lose them IMMEDIATELY as they still have some work to do before they head home for Christmas.

The Dogs are in Victoria taking on the Grizzlies tonight, as they visit the Grizzlies for just the second time this season. The Dogs and Grizz have met three times with Victoria taking them all by a combined four goals. 

The Dogs head back down Island tomorrow to visit the Capitals - THEN its home to friends and family.

Read my "Weekly Preview" article from the Bulldogs website HERE

Catch the pregame show tonight getting underway at 7:00 with the puck dropping at 7:15 on 93.3 The Peak FM and www.933thepeak.com

Bulldogs Public Address Announcer Charles Mealey will join me to provide colour commentary and analysis.

Tonight's 1st Intermission guest is Bulldogs Defenceman Frank Riddle.

In the 2nd Intermission you will hear my Christmas present to you - "A Very Merry Bulldog Christmas" as I caught up with every Bulldog player and as many members of the staff and executive that I could get a hold of so they could tell me what they have on their Christmas wish list this season. It's always a fun feature to put together so stay tuned for that tonight. Tomorrow night, its "A Very Merry BCHL Christmas" as I catch up with Coaches and Broadcasters from the other BCHL teams to hear what their Christmas wishes are.


Hammer

No comments: