Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bulldogs, Blog, back in action, World Juniors back at it today...

Hello, good morning and welcome back to reality!


At least that's the feeling this morning for me after a much deserved and much enjoyed break for the Holidays.


I very much enjoyed making up for lost time by spending all of my time with my family and my friends. Excuse the lack of blog postings, but I get precious little time with my little guy and my girlfriend through the hockey season so once I got on Holidays I didn't crack the computer open more than once or twice over the last 10 days. And it felt AWESOME.


Here's hoping you and yours had as great of a break as I did!


But now its back to work - as I type this from the bus with the wheels moving us towards Vancouver for three games in three days on the Lower Mainland starting tonight in Coquitlam.


Read up on the trip on the Bulldogs website with my Weekly Preview Article at www.albernivalleybulldogs.ca


For now its some reading on the bus as we head to the Ferry. Lots to talk about as we get to game time and pregame time at 6:45 tonight on 93.3 The Peak.


Last but not least - Will Pullford, this is for you - Canada takes on the Czech Republic today in Buffalo at the World Juniors at 1:00 PST as they try to run their record to 2 and 0. Canada - and goalie Olivier Roy - looked nervous through the first part of the game on Sunday but when it came down to crunch time they buckled down for a good 3rd period and a good finish. The highlight for me in Game 1 was Casey Cizikas' incredible hard working shift in the 1st period with Canada down a man and down a goal as he killed what seemed like 30 seconds by pinning the puck against the boards and somehow out working 3 Russians to keep it pinned there...that's Canadian Hockey to me right there!


Should be a good challenge against the Czechs today. What a departure for Game 1 of the tournament this year vs Game 1 LAST year (that I was lucky enough to be able to attend in Saskatoon) as Canada was never even pressured in beating Latvia 16-0.


Hammer


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: