Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, November 01, 2010

Casey Bailey named BCHL Player of the Week



Yeah I'm biased, I know any 15 guys on any given week in the league could win this award...but in my humble opinion it couldn't go to a more deserving guy than Casey Bailey. Not only was he good last week, he finished the week before it with a two goal game in Penticton. He now has 8 goals in his last 4 games. An impossible pace to keep up, but I heard that last year more than enough and you may remember some guy hitting 60 plus goals in the end so you never know!


Read more from the BCHL Website here, and catch Casey Bailey along with Liam Darragh on "Around the Pound" tonight on 93.3 The Peak.

1 comment:

kaicee said...

Way to go Casey! Well deserved and keep up the good work!