Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Carvin Pumpkins, Bulldog players promoting "pink" in community today, the Boston "Bear" is back....

I can't remember how long it's been since I carved a pumpkin but it has to be close to a decade. Lots of fun around our house last night making a mess and making some art!

Here's my attempt at a Hammer logo Pumpkin. Pretty good I'd say!




The Dogs "Pink the Rink" campaign is almost over, with the team wearing the "one night only" jerseys Saturday when Cowichan is in town.

You can still win one at the end of the game Saturday night by getting out and entering your name (after a donation to Breast Cancer Awareness) at one of the sponsor locations around town.

Check out the list below of where the guys will be today.


 
 
 
THURSDAY

Lars Hepso – Alberni Chrysler – Thursday 12:00 – 1pm

Sam Mitchell – Walmart – Thursday 6pm – 7pm

Josh Mitchell – Canadian Tire – Thursday 6pm – 7pm

Casey Bailey – Beaver Creek Home Center – Thursday 12:30 – 1:30

Trent Dorias – AV Times – Thursday 12:30 – 1:30pm

You can also enter to win at the Sugar Shak, Alberni Echo Toyota, RBC, Trends Design Team, Quality Foods, and the Best Western Barclay Hotel.




The Boston Bruins "bear" is back. Best ad campaign ever in my mind. You may remember me posting some videos from this series last year. Here's one of my faves...




Puck Daddy has the latest, good stuff....HERE


Hammer

No comments: