Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Some video to whet your hockey appetite!

Really busy getting ready for Broadcast #1 from Powell River Friday night....here's something to tide you over in the meantime!

As I was trying to save as much material as I could from a dying laptop, I found this great video from last season with two great goals by Casey Bailey from a game against Victoria.


A great play with great anticipation by Luke Fenske, and a great play created by the great speed and great vision of Matt Hatch. Move your feet and push the pace, and good things happen. Drive the net, have your stick on the ice and BE READY like Casey Bailey was, and good things happen.


No comments: