Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Season Ending Shoot-off

The final Men's Night of the season is underway at the Alberni Golf Club. Before we play, its the Mac 5 season-ending KP shootout.


Every player that picked up a KP (closest to the pin, why isn't it CP, I don't know!) throughout the season is in the shootout.


No, I'm not in it, no KP's for me this year. I did win Long Drive now, where's that contest Bruce?


My dad WOULD be in the competition as he picked up a KP in his ONLY Men's Night he played here, but he's back in Manitoba.


Some pretty good shots so far!


Hammer


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: