Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!

It's great to be back in action here on the blog and here at 93.3 The Peak FM Studios! 

Here's a digital version of "what I did on my summer vacation" Part 1. Part 2 comes up in August.

I got to head to Vancouver to watch the Lions vs. Alouettes game at Empire Field. What a great facility. The Lions lost, but it was a great game and a great time with my buddy Jade!

An even better view at night. Love the skyline. You don't get that look while inside BC Place, that's for sure!

Even the GREEN MEN were there!


After the game, I got back to town in time for a great wedding out Beaver Creek for my friends Ginney and Steve. Congrats to the Newlyweds, and thanks for the invite. It was a great time!

After that, it was off with family and friends right back out of town and down the Canal for some fishing at Mctush!


As you can see, the fishing was just a little bit OK!

Throw in another fishing trip leaving from the Harbour Quay, combined with my attending the ADSS 10 Year Grad Reunion on Saturday, and it was a pretty busy week off from work!

Last but not least - I got some lake time in! There are few sweeter places on earth than Sproat Lake.


That's it for now. Lots of catching up to do.


Hammer

No comments: