Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WEAR PINK, Anti Bullying day TODAY, Vipers to face Saints, STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS OPEN TONIGHT!

 Yup, I'm wearing PINK as I do the PEAK morning show today!

Today is the day to TAKE A STAND, AND SAY NO TO BULLYING!

Here is the background story on how this day came about. Cool stuff from CBC.CA in 2007


How much steam has this cause picked up in 2010?

Well, I just went to check out the official Canadian website for the cause - www.pinkshirtday.ca and the website has crashed due to TOO MUCH TRAFFIC.

Cool stuff. Rock the pink today!


The Vernon Vipers know their opponents as they attempt to defend their Doyle Cup Championship, after the Spruce Grove Saints beat the MOB 6-0 in last nights Game 7.

Former Alberni Valley Bulldog Branden Gracel was named the Playoff MVP.

Huge congrats to Branden. I will never know why he was let go in the 2008-2009 season by the Bulldog Coaching Staff. I LOVED the kid, he had huge effort, huge heart, and obvious skill to burn. I can still remember how absolutely stunned I was when I heard he wasn't with the team anymore.

But hey, that's why I'm the radio guy and not the coach I guess!

Best of luck to the Vipers.


The Stanley Cup Playoffs open up tonight as Ottawa is at Pittsburgh, Philly is at Jersey, Detroit is at Phoenix, and Colorado is at San Jose.

Pens in 6. Flyers in 6. Coyotes in 7. Sharks in 5.

There's my picks.

No, I'm not running the "Playoff Prediction" game, but if you want your picks known - add them in the comment section so we can keep track.

It was too much work for no gain to play the prediction game before. 95% of people would email me after the deadline to enter picks, everyone had an excuse, etc.

SO - enter your picks below.

Here's the scoring:

TWO POINTS for picking the correct team.

ONE point for having the right amount of GAMES, but the WRONG TEAM.

FOUR POINTS for getting it BANG ON.

Sound good?


That's all I have for now!


Hammer

No comments: